EVA foam blocks are a popular product for use in mat based Pilates classes.
These blocks are versatile and useful in any exercise where some lift is required. They are wide enough to support the sit bones, allowing you to achieve a fully upright position in a seated position. They can also be used to support the head in supine and side lying positions.
We selected these blocks because they are manufactured from high quality, scratch resistant EVA foam. The block edges are chamfered to improve comfort during use and prevent chipping along the edges and on the corners.
- Dimensions: 305 mm x 205 mm x 50 mm
- Material: EVA foam
- EVA density: 42 kg/cbm
Why is EVA Foam good for Pilates Sitting Blocks?
- EVA foam has a number of properties that make it very suitable for use as a Pilates sitting block.
- It is a highly durable material that doesn’t easily break down, even if stored at extremely low temperatures. So you can safely leave it in the boot of the car.
- EVA can withstand the stress and strain of use in exercise classes without cracking or breaking. So even the most strenuous class won’t damage it.
- It is designed to withstand compression during exercises and fully regain its shape. Whatever you exercise does to it, you block will regain it’s good looks!
- The material is UV-resistant and water-resistant. So you can get it wet or leave it in strong sunshine without it suffering any damage.
- EVA Foam is resilient even after long term use. So it can last a lifetime with only basic care.