2. The Company
The website pilatesbromsgrove.co.uk is operated by Bromsgrove Fitness Classes. The terms pilatesbromsgrove.co.uk and Bromsgrove Fitness Classes are inter-changeable and all refer to the legal entity Bromsgrove Fitness Classes.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
All images and content contained on the website are copyright of Bromsgrove Fitness Classes or their respective owners. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Bromsgrove Fitness Classes is prohibited. All requests for licensing, reprints, linking and other usage of material on pilatesbromsgrove.co.uk should be addressed to email@example.com. We will review your request, and provide you with an approval or rejection as soon as we have evaluated the request.
The service and any executable programs and other materials provided through the service are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, and all express or implied warranties are hereby excluded, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Bromsgrove Fitness Classes does not warrant that the service or any materials obtained through the service are virus-free. if you download executable programs from the service, the entire risk as to the results and performance of such programs is assumed by you. Bromsgrove Fitness Classes is not responsible for the accuracy of or errors or omissions in any such programs, and Bromsgrove Fitness Classes does not warrant that the operation of any such programs will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any defects in any such programs will be corrected. Bromsgrove Fitness Classes does not warrant that the content of its website will be error free.
Bromsgrove Fitness Classes will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages resulting from lost profits or revenue; loss of use of or reliance on the service, information provided or of any executable programs; loss of use of data or equipment; or other similar damages) arising out of the use or inability to use the service or any executable program obtained through the service, even if Bromsgrove Fitness Classes has been advised of the likelihood of such damages.
Terms and Conditions for Booking a Class
- Classes will be available to book six days in advance and payment must be made at time of booking. Confirmation of booking will be sent automatically and this will guarantee your place in the class.
- At the time of booking, customers are asked to confirm they have no symptoms of Covid and, as far as they are aware, have not come into contact with anyone with Covid in the last 7 days. If this changes before the class, they are requested to cancel their space and payment will be refunded.
- Cancellations – If cancelling because of Covid symptoms or contact with Covid, a refund will be made up to 12 hours before the start of the class. Please do not book into class again for at least 14 days (longer if still unwell). If cancelling for reasons other than Covid, a refund will be available up to 48 hours before the class. Payment cannot be transferred onto a later date.
- Before the class – The Hall will only be open 5 minutes before the start of the class to reduce the time spent indoors. Please remain in your car or socially distanced from others while waiting for the door to open.
- Please wear a face covering until you are settled on your mat. You may remove your face covering during the class if you wish to do so. Please replace your face covering at the end of the class until you have left the venue.
- Kitchen and toilets will not be available.
- Please use the hand sanitiser at the entrance before touching door handles etc and keep personal items brought into the Hall to a minimum to reduce contamination of floor and window sills.
- You must bring a mat with you – if you bring a water bottle, block and cushion please keep them within your designated exercise space before and during the class.
- Exercise spaces will be marked out on the floor to ensure everyone has a safe exercise space. Please fill up the spaces in order starting at the furthest spaces. It will not be possible to reserve spaces for others or choose a particular space.
- Chairs will not be available so please ensure you are able to do floor based exercises before booking into the class.
- After the class – Exit via the Fire Exit. Please be prompt leaving the Hall to reduce time spent indoors. Please do not re-enter the Hall once you have left.